We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. When we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 21/05/18.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices, please contact PIA-First at email@example.com
The types of information we collect about you
PIA-First collects personal information from visitors to the website through the use of online forms and every time you email us your details.
How we will use your information
PIA-First processes personal information collected via the website for the purposes of:
- providing and personalising our services
- dealing with your inquiries and requests
- administering orders and accounts relating to our clients
- maintaining information as a reference tool or general resource and
- providing you with information about products and services.
If you have provided your personal details with us and you wish to change your preferences please inform us at the address provided below if you do not wish to receive information about:
- our products or services
- products or services offered by other companies within our group
- products or services offered jointly with or on behalf of other organisations.
Alternatively, you may opt-out of receiving additional information from PIA-First or related 3rd parties at any time by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling us on +44 (0)203 239 5757 or by writing to us at the following address: PIA First Limited, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom
PIA-First may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
Who we can share your information with, including when we may transfer it overseas
PIA-First will only disclose personal information to other companies within its group of companies, business partners, government bodies and law enforcement agencies, successors in title to its business and suppliers engaged to process information on its behalf. Your details will never be sent to any third party.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal information necessarily involves the transmission of information on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to PIA-First processing personal information in this way.
Your rights to your information
You have a right to a copy of and details of the personal information held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information PIA-First holds about you, please write to us at PIA First Ltd, Kemp House, 152 City Road, London EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom. No charge will be made by PIA-First for providing this information.
Information on the Data Protection Act 1998 is also on the Information Commissioner’s website at www.ico.gov.uk.
The steps we’ll take to make sure it stays private and secure
Personal data shall always be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed;
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
How long we will keep your information
Personal data shall be deleted when PIA-First no longer has a legitimate purpose for the continuous processing or storage of the personal data, or when it is no longer required to store the personal data in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Cookies are small files that collect anonymous information about how visitors use our site, which is then used to help improve the site. The information collected includes the number of site visitors, where visitors come to the site from and the pages they visited. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.